Healthcare has become one of India’s largest sectors – both in terms of revenue and employment. Healthcare comprises hospitals, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, medical tourism, health insurance and medical equipment. The Indian healthcare sector is growing at a brisk pace due to its strengthening coverage, services and increasing expenditure by the public as well as private players.
The industry is growing at a tremendous pace owing to its strengthening coverage, services and increasing expenditure by the public as well as private players.
A lot of Job opportunities coming up for the Healthcare industry. We provide Job Opportunities to candidates as Trainees, Sr. Nurses, OT Technicians, Phlebotomists, Lab Technicians, and Sr. Lab Technicians.
We have provided training to 1000+ students and also catered for Job Placement opportunities to them.
Job Opportunity For GDA
- To assist the staff nurse in the ward
- To maintain personal hygiene of the patient
- Assisting patient in mobility
- Ambulating, positioning, feeding the patients
- To perform basic ward procedures like Vital signs, enema, maintaining intake output charts, bed making, bed bath etc.
- To assist doctors and staff nurse in a various parenteral position like injections, IV cannulation, Tapping, administration of oxygen
Job Opportunity For ANM staff
- Performs any combination of following duties in the care of patients in a hospital, nursing home, or another medical facility, under the direction of nursing and medical staff: Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine patients’ needs.
- Bathes dresses, and undresses patients.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds patients requiring help.
- Transports patients, using a wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists patients to walk.
- Drapes patients for examinations and treatments, and remains with patients, performing such duties as holding instruments and adjusting lights.
- Turns and repositions bedfast patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores.
- Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers the telephone.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Cleans, sterilizes, stores, prepares, and issues dressing packs, treatment trays, and other supplies.
- Dust and cleans patients’ rooms.
- May be assigned to specific area of a hospital, nursing home, or medical facility.
- May assist nursing staff in the care of geriatric patients and be designated Geriatric Nurse Assistant.
- May assist in providing medical treatment and personal care to patients in private home settings and be designated Home Health Aide.
Job Opportunity For GNM
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF STAFF NURSE
She will be skilled nurse, giving expert bedside care to the patient and executing special technical duties in the special areas like operation theatres, intensive care unit, highly dependent unit etc. She also acts as ‘de facto’ sister as and when the situation arises in the ward or department.
- Ward Management
- OT Management
- To assess the needs of the patients in the ward and make the nursing care plan for all patients consulting with ward sister.
- Patient care (bed making, changing of bed sheets, mouth care, back care, bed bathing, hair wash, changing of position etc.) and allotted care to her by the ward sister.
- To fulfill all basic needs (hygienic need, nutritional need etc.) of the patients.
- To provide comfort to the patient and maintain safety
- She will take over the charge from duty nurse of previous shift, regarding patients (bed to bed), instrument supplies, drugs etc. and handed over the same to the next shift.
Job Opportunity For Operation Theatre Technician
- Maintains and keeps the operating room and ensures everything is running smoothly before the conduct of surgery.
- Cleanse and disinfect surgical instruments and or equipment after surgeries.
- Prepare surgical instrument and equipment for autoclaving/sterilization per protocol
- Maintains and keeps all surgical tools sterile and orderly.
- Maintains and keeps all equipment clean and functional.
- Order and maintain adequate necessary supplies in the operating room.
- Prepares the patient before and after surgery by washing and disinfecting the area for surgery.
- Prepare necessary equipment and instrument prior to procedure/surgery.
- Assists in bringing the patient to the operating room.
- Attends to the needs of the patient while inside the operating room.
- Assist surgeon during the procedure.
Job Opportunity For Radiology Technician
- Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
- Preparing equipment for use as needed.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
- Positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Monitoring patients during exams.
- Documenting information with computers.
- Reporting important information to the physician.
- Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
- Producing diagnostic images of soft tissues.
- Using sound waves to obtain images of organs and tissues in the body.
- Administering targeted doses of radiation to the patient’s body to treat cancer or other diseases.
- Administering trace amounts of radiopharmaceuticals to a patient to obtain functional information about organs, tissues, and bone.
- Measuring bone mineral density at a specific anatomical site.
Job Opportunity For X-Ray Technician
- Taking x-ray images of the patients and developing the films to reveal their skeletal or bone structures for diagnosis
- Arranging timely servicing of the radiographic equipment and making minor repairs
- Sometimes, assisting the surgeons to conduct special vascular and angiography procedures
- Evaluating the dimension of the area to be radiographed
- Coordinating the work schedules and purchase of the required instruments
- Controlling the x-ray video display and making sure that the picture quality is up to the mark by making appropriate contrast and density adjustments
- Stabilizing the patients and ensuring preparedness by educating them about the entire procedure, appropriately positioning them on the examining table, and covering them with protective clothing
Job Opportunity For Lab Technician
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analyzing data
- Demonstrating procedures
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- Providing technical support
- Presenting results to senior staff
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Supervising staff
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources job
Job Opportunity For Pathologist
- Work directly with imaging scientists to create analysis algorithms that drive 3D modeling based on various laboratory sample results
- Combine data from several different sources, including genomic data sets, into a single observational study
- Work with other team members to translate biomarker evaluations into useful clinical data
- Conduct ongoing analysis of clinical data to increase confidence throughout the study in the results being achieved
- Lead a segment of the team on identifying the proteins and other tissue elements required to lead to cures for certain diseases
Job Opportunity For Receptionist (Healthcare)
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Opportunity For Phlebotomist
- Verifies test requisitions by comparing information with nursing station log, bringing discrepancies to the attention of unit personnel.
- Verifies patient by reading patient identification.
- Obtains blood specimens by performing venipuncture and fingersticks.
- Maintains specimen integrity by using aseptic technique, following department procedures, observing isolation procedures.
- Collects therapeutic drug-monitoring assays by collaborating with nursing personnel to ensure appropriate drug dose to collection time.
- Tracks collected specimens by initialing, dating, and noting times of collection, maintaining daily tallies of collections performed.
- Monitors glucose levels by performing bedside glucose tests, recording results, reporting results to unit nurse-manager.
- Performs bleeding-times tests by entering results into the computer, notifying pathologist of results falling outside normal ranges.
- Maintains quality results by following department procedures and testing schedule, recording results in the quality-control log, identifying and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Resolves unusual test orders by contacting the physician, pathologist, nursing station, or reference laboratory, referring unresolved orders back to the originator for further clarification, notifying supervisor of unresolved orders.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances phlebotomy department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Opportunity For a BSc nurse
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals, teaching patient, friends, and family to understand the condition, medications, and self-care skills, answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards, making or recommending necessary adjustments, following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information, responding to requests, building rapport, participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please share your profile and we will get back to you.